Friday, November 3, 2006

Pet Peeves

Just endured a icky bus ride on 190. My turn to do public announcement service. If you need to use the PIE to get to Jurong or BKE to BP,CCK or Woodlands, find an alternative. For the PAST 2 DAYS, there's been massive jams on the PIE, leading up to the satellite station. It's one of the unexplainable kind, you know you get real cheesed off in the jam and when you finally get to move, it was over nothing at all? Yeah, well it was one of those today. Yesterday's jam was caused by construction work which cut the 2 lane ramp to a 1 lane ramp. I dont want to imagine what it would be like when it hits the evening 'after work' rush.

Oh yes, Day 2 of my Lowepro Compudaypack road test. Still didnt get round to popping in the camera yet coz I dozed off this am and had to0 take a cab to my meeting. A lil bulky and I swear I got some dirty stares from people for havin such a big bag. Hey but contrary to what my pals think, I have not poked, prodded, killed or knocked into anyone or thing! Just a lil heavy though but that could be the laptop. Hey, all I could afford was a Lenovo and not a Fujitsu lifebook. Bag's useful though and cheaper than a Crumpler.

The lazy cats are on my bed. Fat J about to do what he does best....SLEEP again. Halia's driving me crazy digging into my bag and rubbish can. It's amazin that I've become a cat person in the past 2 years. Cant imagine life without my Zoo!

Oh don't you just hate it when the youngens on the bus decide to turn their MP3s/CD players/HP to speaker mode and treat everyone else to whatever they're listening? Don't get me wrong, I'm the last person to moan about music (except real cheesy stuff) considering what my friends term my bizarre tastes. However, it can get really irritating when you're already 'bus sick' from being stuck in a jam on another bus, to hear real loud muffly musis right behind ya. Experienced that on the TUBE too when this group of teenagers decided to plonk themselves at the door and have an impromptu party. Am I getting old and becoming a fuddy duddy? No, it's just about having a sense of civic conscience.

Would love to blog about nothing but the lil one has decided to do her climb and throw things around stunt. Halia!!!!! Here I go again!

No comments: