Monday, November 6, 2006

Monday Blues



It's raining. I'm rotting at home as one of my ex-students puts it. Trying to create my home office but the din of the renovations going on upstairs is driving me up the wall. How to finish my projects?? Halia is all over my stuff and the couch again; she's always trying to amuse herself (and me) in the process. Hang on, she's after one of my ribbons again. Here's a pix of the newest illegal immigrant at home, taken in early Sept or Oct. She's discovered that Sonic's rotan is a fun toy. She's also figured out that when I get dressed, I'm going out and she'll be locked up in my bathroom. Unlike MJ who sleeps all the time, I can't really leave her to roam my room when I am out. Note the embroidery on my quilt cover has been wrecked by the 2 felines. Good thing el cheapo here buys them when Aussino has a sale or during the 40% birthday month privilege.

She's put on some weight since I got her in July, God I hope my dad doesnt read this blog! The top pix is her a week or 2 after I got her. Haveb't quite figured how to lay my blog pix properly! Fat J decided to let himself out to 'sun tan' now that the sun is out. Looking at Munchkin pix in books and webs, wonder if I got fleeced by the pet shop, coz her legs look quite normal to me.

Back to room cleaning...

No comments: