Wednesday, November 1, 2006

All Saints Day

It's All Saints Day... I should be going to Mass but I may or may not do so. Been takin a break from this whole religion thing since the END of. It's hard to reconcile my faith with the conventions of the Church. My family fall into 2 camps, the new age RCs who say that it's between me and God and the traditionalists who say that I can't ever fully take part in the sacraments given my D status. Dilemma and I just don't feel worthy anymore. Wondering if the reason why my professional and emotional life is going awry due to my failure to go back to the right path. (whatever that is)

Will try to nip down to Holy Family to visit mom's niche. Wonder if it's too early to grab a Christmassy flower to leave at the niche. Dad had a puking fit yesterday and I am kinda worried. The erratic weather and all have caused his sinuses to act up. He's put up the brave front again and refuses to see a doc. The older they get, the more stubborn they are. Aiyaya. Well he is reaching 80 and I should be thankful he is relatively healthy but age is catching up and I can't help but worry at times.

Someone asked why the heck I am blogging. Not that anyone will be reading my blog. Myabe it's to practise my writing, maybe it's to think out loud. Haha, perhaps misguided impressions of fame?? Darn, after a month of using the lap top, the desktop key board seems hard to use. Hence the typos or what the ex-big boss used to say 'no attention to fine details'.
Anyone know how I can combine my old blog, which was created under another user id with this one??? Let me know eh!

Oh well... time to get ready for my day at my part-time gig. Later...

No comments: