Thursday, November 23, 2006

Old skool

Went down to meet Otterman today. He gave me (your IT not-so-savvy person) some pointers on Deli.cious and Wordpress. I shall investigate those and Firefox further in the next few days. Suggestionwas to also shorter rambles and strive to stop stringing long sentences. Thanks folks for pointing that out. Funny eh, coming from ex-educator like me. But that's always the case, we also do things we tell our kids NOT to do. A year and a bit at ... has brought about my degeneration. It's time I got my groove back! My profs at WSU's History faculty would be so upset with my newfound bad habits! AIYAYA... D says it's a reflection of my 'mile a minute' speech and thought pattern. That's something to learn for next year, which will begin for me in exactly half an hour. One year older, one year poorer! Haha.

Finally had a taste of CHOC A BLOC cakes this afternoon. OR at least I think it is, because the present name of the stall does not correspond with that on Choc.a Bloc website. Have been trying for the longest time to figure out where in the dickens in Bedok to find the shop. Came across a 'flog' last week and since I was at Centrepoint, what the heck. I've already back all the weight I lost last year anyways. SO back to being plus size! Had Mag's somethin or other and Mom's Fudge cake. Preferred Mom's Fudge cake though OM prefered the other. Of course, Lana is the classic but Choc a Bloc is a close 2nd. For more info, check out http://www.chocabloc.biz/

Anticpation, tension, anxiety as I begin another project on Monday. So many expectations...what if I mess it up? It's only natural I guess to feel this way. The past 2 years and a bit (including last term teaching in2004) have completely made me question my own competence professionally. Seems I've let quite a few people down over the past 2.5 years. It's hard to build up that confidence when all you've had is criticisms and more. Golly, gotta keep it short. Now I am togue (and finger) tied. Oops, someone is up to mischief so over and out for now.

No comments: