Friday, July 13, 2007

Pieces of me

It's been a hectic time since the end of May. Even more hectic since term started. Just what have I been up too? Other than having 2 extra mouths to feed? I am still a bum; I have cut down my hours at school to 3x a week. It means I just have to teach a class of 3NA combined humanities (History & Social Studies) and a class of 1E history. But the marking for English does not go away, I still help 3 of the English teachers mark the assignments of 10 students. I am still clearing back log. And they ask me why I haven't gone back full time to the teaching service.

I also have a 2nd life... helping my friend Rashmi with marketing and promotions at her 3 boutiques, Pure Earth. I blogged about Pure Earth sometime ago. During the June school vacations, I was there almost daily but with school this term, I spend Mondays and Thursdays there, as well as the weekends. I also double up as a 'salesgirl', albeit as pointed out by some of my colleagues at school, an over qualified one.

As for lacks of posts and pictures, well, my 'partner-in-crime' has gone on a much needed vacation and has left me overseeing her fort. I am extremely tired from being in the store all of last weekend, 11am to 8pm. Anyways, I do hope everyone drops by to check what we have at the stores. Back to ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZs....

No comments: