Friday, July 6, 2007

Day 2 (or is it Day 3) with Wayan and Made

Hi Ya! I should be on my way to school but my tummy and back is giving me problems again! Must be gastric and IBS setting in from school stress. MUAH-HAHAHAH!I have been up since 3am. Wonder if it's the caffe macchiato I had at Gone Fishing last night.Should try an experiment - a week without after-dinner coffee and see if I sleep through the night. This coming from a person who has been claiming that coffee does not have the 'keep me awake' effect.BUT moi digressing...

It could also be the new kittens causing this insomnia. They survived a day without human supervision. Halia is becoming quite a good mommy. She has started to venture out of her basket and started her usual 'te pau' (manja, cutesy) behaviour, when I get home from work. She even slept in her 2nd favourite spot, under my bad. I'll know she's back to normal when she sleeps on my head again. Drakon says she may just take the boys and all 3 may sleep on my head! Good grief...1 was bad enough but 3 of them? Permanent panda eye for me.

Haven't measured Wayan yet but measured Made, who already is the bigger one right from birth. He's a little easier to handle;big bro is a bit of a whiner. Makes noise at the slightest thing. Wayan has grown a centimetre to 12.5cm. Thank god I bought a new digital kitchen scale; Drakon used my old manual one to weigh them boys. Don't think anyone will want to eat what I bake after they read this.

Halia must be tired; the boys are relentless. They need to be nursed constantly. She moves away to be with me or on her own for just a minute and they start wailing. Poor thing then jumps in to basket and takes care of them. I am just scared that she accidentally sits on them.Especially Made as he has a strange habit of getting sandwiched between her tail and hind legs. Alamak!

They look so fragile that I hope they grow up a little bit more so that they are stronger. But remembering how fast Sonic, Muffy and Lia-Lia grew, I don't want them to grow up too fast! Heheh. ZZZZ time before I drag myself down to the GPs for painkillers!

P7063459
Wayan-g


P7063460
Madster

And if you are wondering who the clueless daddy is...here he is doing what he does best!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

The kittens are so cute !!!! Congrats Grandma Stel....

Melinda said...

Hey Stel...congrats on being 'GRANDMA'. The Kittens are so adorable and tiny....