Thursday, July 5, 2007

And so I can't sleep again as usual

I know Otterman asked me to go sleep but I have my 3am insomnia again. Was feeling cold but my blanket is in the wash after yesterday's drama and my quilt's at the dry cleaners. As I type this, one of the lil tykes is making a coo-ing noise.

Though they are officially a day old and have a clean bill of health, still praying for the best for them. With newborns, I guess we just gotta be careful. The blur daddy is sleeping on my foot as he usually does every night, still clueless about everything. MJ gets chased away by Halia every time she sees him.

Though the tykes are a day old,I can see signs of sibling rivalry (READ: Trouble for me when they grow up) Even when they are nursing they just have to be at the exact same spot. Wayan is smaller and the noise maker. Made is 'DUH' like dad. Either ways, they spend 90% of their time nursing. Halia is a lil bored but she is an attentive lil mommy, always running back when she sees us hunched over the boys.

By the way, Halia is awake and stuffing her face. She is a brave lil gal and was no trouble during the delivery at all. Vet says she's really young to be a mom;er oops. We are trying to get her to eat so for a special treat as she's nursing, we got her canned IAMs kitten food. MJ went ballistics and tried to eat her food. I am just worried when I am at work. Yesterday I was in most of the time, except when I was getting their new bed and went out for dinner. Drakon assures me Halia will take good care of them. I hope so. K... I need my ZZZZZZZZZZZZZs

1 comment:

Sivasothi said...

Oh never mind, enjoy every second. thy will grow up fast enough. Observe and photograph please, then you can become a cat midwife!