Sunday, July 22, 2007

Frustrated

I am having a particularly bad day. My back has been bothering since yesterday and the stomach has been bugging me for 3 weeks. My surgeon says no biggy but if it isn't any biggy,why do I feel so icky and extremely bloated and obese?

First, I had to deal with a couple of difficult customers today. Though they were not rude, they did not make my job any easier at all. Please don't give me the excuse that I chose retail for this reincarnation of my sorry existence. It doesn't give anyone else any excuse to be rude to anyone, even if the customer is king. Neither does it give any sales person an excuse to treat a customer poorly. It's a vicious cycle I tell you!

Next, I feel so harassed by the obligations piled onto me by a certain few family members of sorts, whose names or designation in my family I shall not divulge. In a bit, I feel I have been taken for granted, my feelings ignored and really been treated like *&$#@! Even though I am a fairly independent person who could probably move to some remote island and be a hermit (which I have done), it doesn't mean I aM a doormat. Neither does it mean that you raise your voice at me and turn the tables around and make me feel REAL bad. When it wasn't my fault to begin with.

So I shall just turn my cell phone off for the next couple of days and go into hiding. Or at least to these people, until they get it through their thick craniums that I am not particularly pleased by how I am being taken for granted. GGGGGGGGRRRRR!!!!

No comments: