Thursday, July 12, 2007

Camp Woodchuck

What is Camp Woodchuck? It's the makeshift camp created for Halia and her boys. They are a week old and I haven't a chance to take photos coz she won't let me.We had to tilt the carrier case they were sleeping in and use my curtains to create 'Camp Woodchuck'. Don't ask me why I named it Woodchuck, must be the funny noises Halia is making, that reminds me of Woodstock in the Peanuts animated cartoons.

So how are the boys? Made is noticeably FATTER...a lot fatter. He's also a BIG cry baby, crying at every chance he gets when Halia moves away. Wayan, though smaller really is the big brother. He's a little more steady. I promise I will post more pictures when I get time to take it. My schedule has been punishing...3 days at school, 2 days and weekends at the boutiques. Updates later!

No comments: