Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Kitty Tales

The kitties have come back from Mount Pleasant Animal Medical Centre. But not after Drako and I ended up with major scratches and nicks from the new mommy. The vet has given all 3 a clean bill of health (but I am not sure sure about the new daddy's mental state of health though). I was stuck in class with 15 year olds who sure weren't as adorable. Of course, I was riled in the Staff Room about how I need to undergo sexuality education for not taking my wayward cats in hand.

Drakon reports that there were major COOs from the staff and patient/owners at the vet. We have just weighed the tykes and have settled them in a new basket/carrier box in a corner of my room. She had been staking the corner for weeks and now I know why! Cat pre-natal planning..hehe. Wayan weighs in at 60g and 10.5cm while his younger but not smaller bro Made weighs in at 80g and 11 cm. Ah Kong and Ah Ma have been getting 'congratulatory' smses as well as heaps of guffaws from well? meaning friends and relatives. So don't forget the ang pows.

In all the confusion, just realised that they are Independence Day kittens. Maybe I should name them as such

"I Wayan Providence George Sitting Bull Washington" and "I Made (pronounced as 'ma-day' McKinley Fosters Dulles Cherokee".... Hehehehe. Lack of sleep is getting to me. Updates later.

1 comment:

Sivasothi said...

So glad they are okay, now go to sleep!