Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I am a grandmother!

It's 1:45am Singapore time...it's not my usual insomnia keeping me up. My baby Halia, the munchkin kitten has just delivered 2 kittens. YEAP...my bed has become a delivery zone...I have to change the sheets...enough said...

Will update with pix of the lil ones....wondering if anymore coming...the web pages we consulted say labour MAY carry on for 24 hours....it's going to be a loooooooong morning...when my turn ever comes...it's a C-Section for me....

Halia's a brave little gal...think she'll be more of a friend than a mommy! HAHAHAHA...

3 comments:

Sivasothi said...

Congratulations!!

Ladybug said...

Congratulations on the arrival of the oozles of joy! IT'll be so much fun! :)

Sonicstarburst said...

Thank You Siva and Ladybug! And every one for the smses.