Monday, July 23, 2007

Kawaii Kittens

My 'grandsons' are 19 days old. Must plan the red eggs and cupcakes for their 'Man Yue' celebrations. Don't worry, I don't use my mom's old weighing scale, which I weigh them in to measure the ingredients. It was a surprise to find that Wayan, who looks smaller is only 5gm lighter than the fat boy. Wayan is now 16cm while the fat boy is 18cm and weighs in at 18cm. He just has a big and fluffy posterior. I have to be careful since I have some of my students reading my blog.This is what happens when you forget and put your blog URL as your MSN nick.

Wayan & Made - 23 July

The cute ratio has officially started. They are soft, fluffy and responsive now that the eyes are open. Made is starting to get himself into trouble; got himself stuck under my CPU trolley. Aiyoh. Wayan will be the SNAK (sensitive,new age kitten); he sat next to me when I was bawling my eyes out last night over my frustrations and stuff. Either ways, them little kitty-kats are really cute.

Finally, a note to my students, past and present, if you happen to be reading my blog.

Please DO NOT write or spell like I do in my blog, EVER, in your English or Combined Humanities essays.

No comments: