Monday, July 16, 2007

Kitten Update

The kittens are sure lazy. They have taken more than the week to open their eyes. Draks has to hear me whine about how their eyes haven't opened yet. This morning I woke up and found that Wayan (The older fella) has opened his eyes a little (finally). I am on the road and the photograph is in the other laptop so I'll post the photos later when I get home. If I haven't concussed yet.

Made is a lazy boy - think I should just change his name to lazy boy. He cries A LOT, and for some strange reason, his mouth is really dirty and he isnt't white. It's interesting to see Halia, my baby playing mom to to the 2 little things. She is really very protective over them. Sometimes she launches into a tirade of 'meows', 'rrrrr-rrrrrs' and 'mek mek mek' to her 2 boys. The father is really clueless, spending his days sunning his white belly on either of my balconies. I sure am excited to see what they look like. A few people have asked me to give them up but since they are going to be Halia's only batch of kittens,I think it would be cruel to separate them. Of course, once she stops nursing, they are all going to the vets. I shan't elaborate further but you catch my drift. Check this page tomorrow for kitten photo updates.

No comments: