Sunday, December 3, 2006

TIA

Been a bit quiet lately. Guess the fact that I don't have that many pix to post on my blog always gets to me. I work on my laptop most of the time since I got it in Sep n photos kept by Drakon on desktop. Somehow, very conscious of the fact I ramble so perhaps that is why I have been avoiding blogging this past week.

Discovered some new makan joints which I will blog about another time. Just discovered that my dad had an episode known as 'Transcient Ischemic Attack' or TIA on Friday. He just told me this over dinner today and in a very light, dismissive fashion. I dragged him to GP straight after dinner. He didn't want to tell GP but I forced him too. The doc said that TIA could be a sign that a stroke could be coming if he didnt watch his diet and blood pressure. He refused to go see a neurologist to run tests as he feels that MRIs and CT Scans expose on to harmful radiation.

I m feeling a lil worried and miserable about the situation. My dad is really stubborn. I am going to have a hard time convincing him. If it's not the financial factor, it's always radiation, useless and well, you catch my drift!

At a loss and miserable

No comments: