Friday, April 13, 2007

Back on Line

If you've been wondering why I have been awfully quiet lately, fret no more! I am back! The OS on my trusty laptop died sometime during the March term break and I just got it back. That was procrastination on my part. Sad story is I have lost all my data that used to be in this laptop. Moral of story? BACK UP BACK UP! I have bought an additional 2GB thumb drive. Will look into other possible solutions so that I will not lose anything valuable ever in future. Ignorance and forgetfulness is bliss... so what I won;t miss what I forgot I ever had in the laptop.

It's so wonderful to have my LENNY back... I have not used my Dell desktop for so long that it felt strange to use it. Plus the PC table I have is so high that sitting on the stool gives me a backache! Besides, the Dell is constantly being hogged by someone... no names mentioned to protect the guilty!

All this makes me realise how dependent we have all become on our gadgets!

No comments: