Monday, December 4, 2006

Monday Monday wasn' so good to me

Safe at home and trying to find the lil munchkin; she's run off somewhere and refused to respond to my calls. Guess I have to wait until she's hungry.

Didn't get much sleep, musing over dad's TIA attack on Friday. Called him from NUS during lunch time to check on him. He said he wouldn't touch anything in the fridge, since it's sausages or red meat. He's taking the extreme route. Drakon says like father, like daughter, noting that besides my stubborn streak, I have also inherited the 'swinging' to extremes bit from dad too! For dinner, he asked me to pack only veggies, with rice.

At least my day ended ok. It's been a week since I started at RMBR. What's that? the un-initiated may ask? Click below to find out! http://rmbr.nus.edu.sg/news/index.php?entry=/people/20061204-herpnet_ykf_molluscs.txt

I will be able to finish Part I of my project tomorrow and will move on to Part 2. It's been interesting for me (a humanities person) to learn more about bio sciences this past week. Don't worry, I have figured my way around NUS. Took me 2 days to orientate. And all would be proud of me, I DID NOT fill up my Spinelli card. Otterman keeps telling me I should invest in the Spinelli Friends Card; he got me the application today!

Tore into a slight problem this am, which Whirling Dervish knows about. Let's put it this way, I went to work in a pair of linen pants and came home with a pair of Giordano jeans. HAHA. No, it is NOT S.....ritis! Guess, the big guy in the sky must have known how tense I have been over DAD (still am actually) and needed some comic relief!

Back to drafting my emcee script. Find out more tomorrow or Wednesday! Heheh...

No comments: