Thursday, February 12, 2009

UPDATES

Christmas came and went...with an exciting adventure on the eve. New Year came and went and the Lunar New Year came and went! Second time around having to dole out ang pows...had a brief hiatus from 2003 to 2008 from giving ang pows out. This time around it will be for the long haul! Expensive exercise...even if the baby gets some back. It goes to her CDA Baby Bonus account!

Trying to adjust to the eventuality of returning to work! Whole new environment as I see some changes in leadership at work. Harder still now that I have a new baby to leave behind as I try to climb the corporate ladder.Something I have not done well in since I started work. Leaves me to think I should have stayed at my first job as subsequent ones after a disaster at the second one triggered a whole chain reaction career wise. The perennial 'What if' - a dangerous question to ask! Something historians, or at least this one, tend to dwell on. One that often causes a regression for me in my personal and professional life! Wonder if getting a life coach would help! If only they didn't charge many arms and legs!

Will try to blog more often...otherwise I will return to the good ole fashion pen and paper journal. Who wants to read the random rantings of an average nobody anyway? Haha.

No comments: